Custom screen printing labels belong to stencil printing. Together with flat printing, embossing, and gravure printing, they are called the four major printing methods. They stretch silk fabric, synthetic fiber fabric or metal mesh on the screen frame and use hand-carved paint film. Or photochemical plate making method to make screen printing plate. Modern screen printing technology uses photosensitive materials to make a screen printing plate (make the screen holes of the graphic part of the screen printing plate through holes, and the screen holes of the non-graphic part are blocked. live). During printing, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the graphic part through the squeeze of the squeegee, forming the same graphic as the original. It is known as a type of printing that can be printed except air and water. "Universal printing method".
1. Strong printing adaptability. The three printing methods of flat printing, embossing and gravure printing generally can only be printed on flat substrates. The screen printing can not only print on flat surfaces, but also print on curved, spherical, and concave-convex substrates.
2. Thick ink layer, strong three-dimensional effect and rich texture. The thickness of the ink layer of offset printing and embossing is generally 5 microns, the thickness of gravure printing is about 12 microns, the thickness of flexographic printing ink layer is 10 microns, and the thickness of the ink layer of screen printing far exceeds the thickness of the above-mentioned ink layer. It can reach about 30 microns. The screen printing ink layer is thick, the printing quality is rich, and the three-dimensional impression is strong, which is incomparable with other printing methods. At the same time, screen printing can not only print in single color, but also perform color printing and screen color printing.
3. The layout is soft. The screen printing layout is soft and has a certain degree of flexibility, not only suitable for printing on soft materials such as paper and cloth, but also suitable for printing on hard materials, such as glass, ceramics, etc.
4. Screen printing can use many types of inks. Namely: oily, water-based, synthetic resin emulsion type, powder and other types of inks.
5. Screen printing has a small impression force. Since the pressure used in printing is small, it is also suitable for printing on fragile objects.